FractionalTransforms.jl is a Julia package aiming at providing supports for computing fractional transforms.
To install FractionalTransforms.jl, please open Julia REPL and press
] key to use package mode and then type the following command:
Pkg> add FractionalTransforms
Or if you want to experience the latest version of FractionalTransforms.jl:
Pkg> add FractionalTransforms#master
- Add more examples relating to signal processing, image processing etc.
- Cover more algorithms, including Fractional Hadamard Transform...
I would like to express gratitude to
- Jeffrey C. O'Neill for what he has done in DiscreteTFDs.
- Digital computation of the fractional Fourier transform by H.M. Ozaktas; O. Arikan; M.A. Kutay; G. Bozdagt
- The discrete fractional cosine and sine transforms by Pei, Soo-Chang and Yeh, Min-Hung.
FractionalTransforms.jl is built upon the hard work of many scientific researchers, I sincerely appreciate what they have done to help the development of science and technology.